BEST OF BREED: GCh. Aubreys Moon River
BEST OF OPPOSITE: Ch Pembury House Be Still My Heart
WINNERS BITCH/BEST OF WINNERS/BEST PUPPY: Reinwood Ride Like The Wind
WINNERS DOG: Reinwood Harley Heritage Softail
SELECT DOG: GCh Sippiwisett Mr. Stormalong
SELECT BITCH: GCh Llandian's Champagne On Ice
BEST VETERAN/AOM: CH Heronsway Send In The Clowns
BEST IN SWEEPS: Reinwood Ride Like The Wind
HIGH IN TRIAL: Tuckerfield Ledgeland By Sea CD RE TD PT
HIGH COMBINED AGILITY. MACH2 Baymoor Wizard Rock MXS MJC OF
|Mayflower Corgi Camelot Specialty - 2005 - Sweepstake Classes
***PUPPY DOGS, 6-9 MONTHS***
1. BROGAN KENDALL JACKSON (Ch. Caamora Gandy Dancer x Ch. Brogan Bells Chime) Breeder/Owner: Mari Carroll Fleming. Most appealing red and white boy who is competent in every way. He is calm, effecient in movement and very sound coming and going. His topline is firm and his croup flat. He is just the right size and has good length to height ratio. I love his short hocks, strong ham and rear extension on the move. His head has correct proportions with a nice dark eye. He stands firmly in front with strong pasterns. He was groomed and presented to perfection. I swear he has a twinkle in his eye?he knows he?s cute! The more he showed the better and better he looked. I was pleased to award him BEST PUPPY.
2. LIONCREST GALLANT FOX (Ch. Hum'nBird Valedictorian x Festiniog She's My Dinah Lee TD) Breeders/Owners: Tara Daly, Margaret Daly, Claire Daly & John Daly. Glamorous richly colored red-headed tricolor with a lovely dark eye. He is still growing into himself, but I think he will be a stunning adult. He is clean coming and going and I really appreciated his shoulder assembly and strong back. He has nice body length. He can stand slack in front.
3. RIVERSIDE XTRA ORDINARY (Ch. Aberlee Storm Force x Ch. Riverside Red Alert) Breeders: Deborah Shindle, Fran Baum & Tonya Jordan. Owners: Erika Bigott, Yvonne Herrera & Deb Shindle. Another nice puppy. He has a good head with proper muzzle to back skull proportions and is a correct size. A longer upper arm would give him a longer stride. Still needs to tighten in movement. He has nice height to length and good rear angulation.
4. ARBOR FESTINIOG COOVON (Ch. Arbor Festiniog Voyager x Mapleleaf's Sister Act) Breeders: Marie Cooner & Chari Magnan. Owners: Kathleen Broska & Margaret Thomas. Red- headed tricolor that is heavier in head, but is outstanding in shoulder assembly and side gait. At this age he is better coming in than going away. He also has good length of ribbing and is well let down behind. His side gait is truly something to admire. He?ll be a very nice adult.
***PUPPY DOGS, 9-12 MONTHS***
1. CANTERBURY ECHO GLEN (Winddancer Thymes Square x Ch. Canterbury English Brocade) Breeders/Owners: Dolores & Roger Bechard. Too bad this nice red and white boy didn?t have competition in the class. He is happy and enthusiastic showman with good height to length proportions and good flow of neck into shoulders. Needs to settle.
***DOGS, 12-15 MONTHS***
1. KESTREL FOXGLOVE (Ch. Kestrel Elite Dream x Ch. Brunswig's Gemma) Breeder/Owner: Ann Caterson. Red and white boy that has the best length of ribbing I found today. Although he is plainer in markings, he has a lovely profile and holds his topline nicely on the move. He has a correct coat, bone in proportion to size, and good overall type. Can stand slack in front. A quality dog.
2. ARBOR PLAY FOR KEEPS (Ch. Arbor Festiniog Voyager x Ch. Just Enuff Arbor Frolic) Breeders: K. Broska & S. Klar. Owner: Ellen Schusterson. Eye catching red-headed tri with the prettiest head. His profile standing fills the eye. He is balanced, but breaks in the middle piece on the move. His coat is dry today and he is a bit unsettled. He is a nice size overall with good feet.
3. HONEYFOX WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE (Honeyfox Sir William Wallace x Honeyfox Angelique) Breeder: Susan Strickland. Owner: Mary Kay Heberling. Red-headed tri that I appreciated as a nice package overall. He has a good rear piece with extension, good finish over the croup, with a firm topline. He is balanced standing and moving.
4. THE CONNOISSEUR OF RAVINEL (Willoan's Lucky Lad x Mapleleaf's Goodnight Irene) Breeders: Erin Moore & Chari Magnan. Owner: Erin Moore. A most richly colored red-headed tricolor with impressive shoulder assembly and side gait. His movement coming and going needs to tighten. At this age his head appears too big for his body. Would prefer to see him more under control and handled on a loose lead.
***DOGS, 15-18 MONTHS***
1. FOXTALE'S WIGEON (Ch. Hum'nbird Nathaniel Hawthorne x Foxtale's Scarlet Tanager) Breeder/Owner: Virginia C Fitzgerald. Red-headed tri that is moderate in bone, with appropriate length to height ratio. I appreciated the flow of his neck into shoulders and topline. He can be slack in front and occasionally rides up behind.
2. FOXTALE STORM'S A BREWIN' (Ch. Aberlee Storm Force x Ch. Foxtale's Sinfully Sweet) Breeder/Owner: Virginia C Fitzgerald. A very appealing, short-coupled red and white with a glamorous head piece. He is so pretty in head it is almost feminine. Still needing to tighten in movement.
***PUPPY BITCHES, 6-9 MONTHS***
A lovely class. There were many puppies to like. I hated to even make a cut!
1. TRIPLE H ENCHANTED MEMORIES (Triple H Enchanted Hip Hop x Putnam Joyous Splendor) Breeder: Deborah Cox. Owners: E. Schusterson & D. Cox. When the decision finally had to be made in this strong class, this sable girl simply gaited her way to first. She moves with purpose and yet ease, with front and rear angulation working well together to demonstrate good suspension. She never let down and did everything her handler asked. Her profile is good standing and moving. Her head has good proportions with a nice shaped dark eye. Would only wish for better feet.
2. LUSTIGLEBEN TIFFLYN CANTATA (Ch. Shavals Fire Classic At Craigycor x Lustigleben Melody N Tifflyn TD) Breeders/Owners: Lynda D McKee & Gail H Sheets I appreciated the profile this bitch presents. She tops it with a pretty head and carries a firm topline standing and moving. She is beautifully groomed and presented and has a bright future.
3. HARMONY THANK GOODNESS (Sua Mah Thanks For The Memories x Harmony Adagio PHC ) Breeder/Owner: Melody A Kist. What a darling bitch! She has the type of head that captures the heart. She is sound coming and going and is nice on the go round. At this age, she can stand slack in the topline. I appreciated her style, size, bone, profile, and good feet.
4. XIII MAPLES NO DOUBT AT AVALON (Ch. Tallyrand Doubting Thomas x Ch. Readfield Moon O'er XIII Maples) Breeders: Ellen Childs & Marianne Read. Owners: Jane Rainsford & Ellen C Childs. Beautiful length of body in this glamorous coated red and white girl. I appreciated her profile and soundness. At this age, she can sometimes stand high behind. She has excellent ring presence. Her head is plainer at this stage, with a narrower muzzle and smaller eye.
***PUPPY BITCHES, 9-12 MONTHS***
1. SILVERMINE SADDLELANE MIA HAMM (Ch. Aberlee Storm Force x Ch. Saddlelane Riverside Sushi) Breeders: Laura & John Ward, Deb Shindle & Andy Carter. Owners: Laura & John Ward & Andy Carter. Lots to like about this typey red and white girl. She has a correct triangular head piece, with a soft eye. She has good length to height but is shorter in rib cage and longer in the loin. I appreciated her flow of neck into shoulder assembly and her tight feet. Her coat was clean and in wonderful condition.
2. FOXLORE FOXWAY COUP DE GRACE (Ch. Dalarno Play It Again Sam x Foxway Say Goodnite Gracie) Breeder: Lori Sawyer, Owner: Ellen Schusterson. A red headed tri that is more compact in style. She is synchronized and balanced in her side movement and uses her body well. Needs to tighten in front.
3. LASTSTOP CHAMPAGNE AND CAVIAR (Ch. Laststop Dash to the Finish x Ch. Laststop Champagne Taste) Breeder/Owner: Carol L Dowd. Solid red-headed tricolor with a full coat. She has good density of bone and moves well. She does needs to tighten in front and her head proportion is distorted by a rather low ear set.
4. FESTINIOG ARBOR ALL BETS DOWN (Ch. Tallyrand Doubting Thomas x Ch. Festiniog Arbor Dollar Bet) Breeders/Owners: Margaret G Thomas & Kathleen Broska. Shorter coupled red and white girl with good drive behind. Would wish for a larger ear to balance her head piece. She is low to the ground and has nice short hocks. Needs to tighten in front.
***BITCHES, 12-15 MONTHS***
1. CORGARD BATTERY NOT INCLUDED (Ch. Tallyrand Doubting Thomas x Ch. Corgards Make Your Move) Breeders/Owners: Michele Pohl & Kandy L Boll. Red and white girl with good length and eye catching profile. She is dripping in coat, and has a correct head with good pigment and eye. She certainly fits the standard, as she stands with her arch of neck, well layed shoulders and length of back. She is a pleasure to watch coming in, going away, and gaiting around. I liked her short hocks and her tidy feet. When it came time for the final selections she just put it all together and flowed around the ring. BEST JUNIOR AND BEST IN SWEEPSTAKES.
2. MOOSEHILL CAN'T STOP LOV'N EWES (Ch. Aberlee Storm Force x Putnams Oh So Chic) Breeder/Owner: Carla Hellander. What a nice bitch! Lighter colored red and white with a lovely head piece. Very much out of coat today, but the quality cannot be denied. Her topline is firm and she moves well.
3. IVYSEDGE LAUGHING WATERS (Ch. Brogan Telluride x Ch. Windhamlair Pocahantas) Breeder/Owner: Amy Scheibenpflug. A red-headed tricolor shown to perfection. She has a strong level topline and uses herself well from the side. At this age she is higher on leg and more refined in bone. Could have a softer expression.
4. WALBORAH BROGAN WHIMSEY (Ch. Windcrest Pilgrims Pride x Brogan Walborah Winter Park) Breeders/Owners: Deborah S Harper & Mari Fleming Carroll. Red and white with a good headpiece and dark eye. She is very correct coming in. Occasionally loses her topline and has a tendency to drop off at the croup.
***BITCHES, 15-18 MONTHS***
1. PEMBURY HOUSE LAPRIERE (Ch. Aberlee Storm Force x Ch. Pot O'Gold Visions Of A Sunset) Breeders: Sandi Eaton & Barbara Sheppard. Owners: Deborah Beal & Patricia Bittles. Red and white mature bitch with lovely type. Her ear set is just right and the expression is just what the standard describes. She is very alert and poised and presents a stunning outline with both topline and bottom line correct. She is an easy mover and is well let down in front.
2. PEMBURY HOUSE VERSAILLES (Ch. Aberlee Storm Force x Ch. Pot O'Gold Visions Of A Sunset) Breeders: Sandi Eaton & Barbara Sheppard. Owner: Sandi Eaton. These sisters have much in common and both are of high quality. I appreciated this girl?s nice bottom line and her good head proportions. She has a smaller eye than her sister and not quite as flat a croup.
3. LASTSTOP SOSA TALENTED (Ch. Foxlor Shafrhaus Sammy Sosa x Ch. Laststop Bump In The Night) ) Breeders: Carol L Dowd & Lori Sawyer. Owner: Carol L Dowd. This red and white girl is of a bigger heavier style and is shorter coupled. She moves with purpose and drive and carries a very strong topline. She also has good feet and a correct head. She is not as sound coming in.
4. LASTSTOP SOSA SENSATIONAL (Ch. Foxlor Shafrhaus Sammy Sosa x Ch. Laststop Bump In The Night) Breeder: Carol Dowd. Owner: Ellen Schusterson. I appreciated this girl?s wonderful show attitude, good rear extension, firm topline and flat croup. Although she has a short muzzle and nice dark eyes, her smaller ears and wide blaze prevent the head from being ideal.
Back to Top | Back to Summary